Telepathy occurs for all twin flames, soul mates and kindred spirits. Merriam-Webster defines telepathy as “communication from one mind to another by extra-sensory means.” Whether it’s a romantic partner, friend or family member, many people experience this ability to know what is going on with the other. In soul mate or kindred spirit connections, the telepathy may not be felt by both parties all the time. In a twin flame relationship, the telepathic connection is off the chain, as long as both twins stay open with each other.
The silent communication between twin flames is in constant motion. Twins don’t have to be psychic to experience soul telepathy. This empathy naturally occurs due to the eternal love that binds twin flames. Twin flames can feel each others emotions, feelings and even body aches and pains, because their connection is also empathic. Many twin flames are even able to remotely touch each other across great distances, perhaps even sexually. Many twin flames have expressed they can feel their twin touching them even though they are in different countries.
Examples of Twin Flame Telepathic Connection
- Hearing each others thoughts. Twin flames have the ability to communicate without speaking, either face to face or at a distance. It could be something so simple as “I would really like pizza for dinner” and arriving home to discover the twin has called Dominoes. It could also be something much more complicated such as “If I don’t get a mental break from this stress filled job, I am going to have a nervous breakdown” and learning the twin has planned a lovely holiday for the two of them.
- Communicating at the same time. Very often twins will reach out to call or text each other at the exact moment. When one calls their twin, they very often hear, “I was just going to call you, how long have you been thinking about calling me?” Come to find out, it’s usually the same amount of time because twins are on the same frequency channel. Twin flames are also able to complete each other’s sentences.
- Feeling what the other twin is feeling or experiencing. Twin flames very often feel the same pains, emotions, feelings and anxiety as their partner. If one of them is experiencing a bad headache, more often than not, the other twin will feel it. Likewise, if one of them is feeling depressed and melancholy, the other will feel down in the dumps as well through their empathic connection.
- Having the same ideas at the same time. When trying to resolve an issue or address a problem, it is very common for twin flames to simultaneously arrive at the same solution. This can be for both minor and more serious concerns. The only way to truly express this is to say that twins share a brain.
- Having the same dreams. Twin flames very often experience the same dreams, whether they are in near to each other or living on opposite ends of the planet. This comes from a need for the souls to continue communicating even while the physical bodies are resting peacefully. The souls leave their bodies in deep REM sleep and meet on the astral plane to prepare the continuation of their soul work on the planet.
- Sharing the same divine purpose. As the twin flames uncover the divine purpose for their connection, they will realize its the same for each of them. After all, this is the main reason they were brought together in this lifetime.
We would love to hear some of your own personal experiences with twin flame telepathy. Please consider sharing those with us, and our readers, in the comments section below.