Twin flame movies are not as common as soul mate movies. Separation, challenges, obstacles and drama make more entertaining romantic movies, which is generally not the case with twin flame relationships. Many people have asked us to share some good twin flame movies and they were harder to find that we thought. So we asked our readers to tell us their favorite twin flame movies to allow us to compile a list.
Top 20 most popular twin flame movies
1. I Origins – 2014- A molecular biologist and his partner find evidence that may fundamentally change society forever.
2. In Your Eyes – 2014- Two seemingly unconnected souls from different States have a telepathic bond that allows them to see, hear and feel the other’s experiences. It is a bond that appears can’t be broken.
3. Serendipity – 2001 – A couple still search and wonder about one another years after the night they first met, fell in love, and separated. They both have hoped they would be brought back together somehow.
4. Kate and Leopold :: 2001- An English duke from 1876 finds his way to present day New York where he falls for an advertising executive.
5. Only You :: 1994 – Faith (Marisa Tomei) believes she has found the name of her missing half, thanks to a Ouija board and sets out to find him.
6. Somewhere in Time :: 1980 – A playwright, played by Christopher Reeve finds himself obsessing about an actress (played by Jane Seymour) whose portrait hangs in a hotel.
7. The Lake House :: 2006 – Sandra Bullock plays a doctor who, from her lake house, exchanges love letters with a previous tenant played by Keanu Reeves, but they exist in different years.
8. You’ve Got Mail :: 1998 – The owner of a book store chain, that is feuding rivals with a book shop owner, find one another online.
9. Casablanca :: 1942 – Still considered one of the most romantic movies of all time. Enough said.
10. The Notebook :: 2004 – A poor, but good-hearted, young man falls in love with a rich young woman, despite their difference in backgrounds. They are confronted with numerous obstacles in their life, but their bond always remains.
11. A Walk to Remember :: 2002 – The story of two teenagers, who meet up when one finds themselves in trouble and are forced to do community service.
12. Happenstance :: 2000 – According to what’s known as the “Butterfly theory”, a random series of unlinked events, do a young woman and a young man ever get the chance to meet ?
13. Pride and Prejudice :: 1995 – Jane Austen’s classic novel about the prejudice between the 19th century classes and the pride that can keep lovers apart.
14. Bridget Jones Diary :: 2001 (This is the second time Colin Firth plays a Mr. Darcy in a romantic movie.) A British woman tries to change her life and find love, all writes a diary all about her experiences.
15. Message in a Bottle :: 1999- A woman finds a tragic love letter in a bottle on the beach. She then becomes determined to find the writer of the letter.
16. Cousins :: 1989- Two couples go to a wedding and begin to believe they may be with the wrong partners.
17. An Officer and a Gentleman :: 1982- A troubled man tries desperately to complete his work at a Navy Flight school so he can be an aviator, and encounters a new woman who wants to help him.
18. Ghost :: 1990- When a young man is murdered, his spirit becomes aware that the love of his life may be in danger and enlists the help of a psychic to warn her.
19. When Harry Met Sally :: 1989- Harry and Sally meet after college and although they part, fate keeps bringing them back together and they finally become friends.
20. The Last Of the Mohicans :: 1992- Members of a dying Native American tribe called the Mohicans come to the rescue of the daughter of a British Colonel when they are kidnapped.
Some of these movies we felt fit the genre of soul mate movies better than twin flame movies. We would be really excited to hear of any other twin flame movies you may have seen or want to see. Please leave you ideas in our comments section.